f-c-c.ru text copyright
Unless stated otherwise, articles on f-c-c.ru are protected by the . Also see the . By using any text from f-c-c.ru, you agree that you have read the full text of the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License, that you have understood it, and that you have agreed to abide by it.
- You must attribute any text you use back to the original URL on f-c-c.ru where you found it, by providing a hyperlink to the original URL with this text: The text in this article is based on the f-c-c.ru article "Article Name" used under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License. "Article Name" should be replaced with the name of the f-c-c.ru article you used text from, and linked to the f-c-c.ru article's full URL. The words "Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License" in the statement must be linked to the URL />
- You may not use text on f-c-c.ru for commercial purposes.
- If you alter, transform, or build upon f-c-c.ru's text, you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to this one.
f-c-c.ru media copyright
Media on f-c-c.ru, including images, audio, and video, falls under three categories.
- Media is created for use on f-c-c.ru only, as expressed in the template Media creator.
- f-c-c.ru has a license or permission from the media creator to use the media on f-c-c.ru, as expressed in the template Media licensed.
- f-c-c.ru is using the media under the fair use doctrine, as expressed in the template Fair use.
You are not permitted to copy, reuse, modify, or create derivative works from media on f-c-c.ru. This is for your own legal protection, as f-c-c.ru is not the original creator of most of the media. You must arrange your own licensing agreement with copyright holders.
If you are the copyright holder
If you are the copyright holder of any work on f-c-c.ru, and you object to the use of your work, please contact an administrator. Please do not attempt to erase or alter articles yourself, as this may be confused with vandalism, and create further misunderstanding and delay in resolving your concern. An administrator will be able to respond to your concern in ways that regular users cannot.